Welcome to this seminar to learn about static software analysis in safety-critical software development! Paul Andersson, VP of Engineering at Grammatech, explains the benefits of static code analysis and, in particular, how it should be used in safety-critical projects. In addition, you will hear how static analysis results can be exchanged between tools according to the SARIF standard.
- 08:30 to 09:00 – Registration and coffee/breakfast
- 09:00 to 09:30 – Introduction including presentation of safety related tools and disciplines (Nohau)
- 09:30 to 10:30 – Benefits of Static Analysis and SARIF Standard, Paul Andersson, Grammatech
- 10:30 to 10:45 – Coffee break
- 10:45 to 12:00 – Static Analysis in Safety Critical Development – Misra and Certification, Paul Andersson, Grammatech
- 12.00 to 12.45 – Lunch*)
- 12.45 to 13.30 Extended demo of Codesonar
- 13.30 to 14.00 How to get started (Nohau and Paul Andersson, Grammatech)
*) Free sandwich lunch included
Speaker: Paul Anderson, VP of Engineering at GrammaTech
Paul has worked for GrammaTech for 24 years. He started as a software engineer working on language-sensitive editor technology, before leading the conception and development of both CodeSurfer and CodeSonar. During that time, Paul conducted research into a variety of software engineering tools and techniques, including program understanding and software visualization.