You might need Keil/Arm when …
- You require a complete environment for software development for Arm based devices.
- Arm based project needs a rapid start – MDK-Arm is an easy to get started with tool holding numerous example projects.
- JTAG debugger/Trace which seamlessly integrates into the development Environment.
- the system requires a small footprint RTOS designed for embedded systems which also is royalty free.
- Current or future systems may require middleware libraries like GUI, TCP/IP, USB stacks, Flash File System or CAN drivers.
Features – What does Keil/Arm tools do?
- Keil MDK-Arm is the complete software development environment for Cortex™-M, Cortex-R4, Arm7™ and Arm9™ processor-based devices.
- The Arm C/C++ compiler provides the highest performance code generation in terms of code size and speed.
- MDK-Arm comes in four different versions to really suit your needs.
Benefits – Why would I use MDK-Arm?
- Includes the industry-leading Arm C/C++ Compiler which is developed and maintained by Arm in parallel with Arm IP´s.
- The development environment has out of the box support for more than 900 devices which enables faster application development start.
- to optimize MCU applications.
- It combines Arm C/C++ Compiler, uVISION IDE/Debugger and RTX RTOS as well as middleware libraries making it a single, powerful, yet easy-to-use environment for software developers.
- MDK supports a wide range of debug adapters including ULINKpro which supports on-the-fly application analysis and streaming trace.
- and it includes numerous project examples and templates to help you speed-up code development.